Visqueen TreadGUARD 1500 Protection Board
This Variant Includes
This item is in these bundles
Visqueen TreadGUARD 1500 Features
- High Compressive Strength: Designed to withstand the pressure of reinforcement and heavy usage, TreadGUARD 1500 provides robust protection for membranes.
- Anti-Slip Surface: The embossed upper surface ensures an anti-slip quality, enhancing safety in demanding environments.
- HDPE Construction: Made from 100% recycled plastic.
Visqueen TreadGUARD 1500 uses
- Suitable for industrial applications
- Prevents damage to construction membranes
- The Visuqeen Treadguard protection board Protects DPM (Damp Proof Membranes) and gas membranes from rebars.
- Wind Uplift and Joint Protection: Beyond reinforcement, VisqueenGUARD 1500 effectively guards against wind uplift and joint pressure, adding an extra layer of security.
Visqueen TreadGUARD 1500 benefits
- High strength against impact
- The surface is embossed to give it an anti-slip quality
- Market-Leading Impact Resistance: Independently tested against market alternatives, TreadGUARD 1500 surpasses industry standards for impact resistance, as demonstrated by test method BS EN 12691: 2001 – ‘Impact Resistance’. It excels in puncture resistance, delivering greater reliability.
- Regulatory Compliance: Complies with BS 8102:2009 recommendations for below-ground structure protection and holds BBA Certificates (94/3009, 10/4780, 01/3820, 10/4754) for membrane puncture protection.
Building Regulations: Ensures adherence to Building Regulations Document C, providing peace of mind and regulatory compliance.
Visqueen Treadguard Storage & PreparationStorage: Keep Visqueen Treadguard in its packaging within a dry and clean environment, away from prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light.
Preparation: Before installation, ensure surfaces are dry, clean, and free from sharp protrusions.
Size: 1M x 2M
Download Visuqeen Treadguard Datasheet (PDF)
Estimated delivery 1-2 working days to UK mainland
Delivery and Return
Charges start from £6.90 inc vat on small, lightweight orders and £22.50 inc vat on heavier or difficult to transport items.
All small item orders with a value of £100.00 inc vat will be carriage paid.
All large item orders with a value of £200.00 inc vat will be carriage paid.
*small or large classification of items are determined by weight and dimension of product*
Please note that your order may need to be split into separate packages if over 30KG.
All of the above is based on UK Mainland deliveries, further charges may be incurred if the delivery address is outside of this.
We are also currently unable to deliver outside of the UK on our regular carrier so if you require delivery outside the UK please call or email the details to the office as we reserve the right to refuse service or refund orders based on this.
Guarantee next day delivery.
Some of our products have a note that states – if ordered before 1pm and being delivered to UK mainland on a next day basis.
Please note that given the current circumstances alot of carrier companies are struggling to keep up with demand and although we do book these deliveries as next day services, the carriers cannot always fulfil these and an extra day may be required.
A high percentage of our advertised goods are stock items but be aware that if you are taking very large quantities of stock that we may not be able to fill your order fully on first delivery. Please call the office to check to not be disappointed.
We are also an active trade counter and part of a larger network of companies so stock can be taken at any time but we will always aim to deliver your goods as soon as possible.
Also if ordered along side goods that we cannot guarantee next day delivery on, these will be delivered based on the schedule of the other item.
Signature required on delivery.
The carrier we currently use requires a signature for all deliveries as a proof of delivery. If you cannot guarantee someone will be home to receive this please leave delivery instructions for a safe place or neighbour to leave your goods with. Due to covid and new contactless deliveries, our carriers will not require a signature but will take down the recipients name as POD.
If no one is available to take the delivery, the courier will leave details at the address to rearrange delivery or may leave with a neighbour. Note we may need to make an additional handling charge for the return and re-delivery if a package is unable to be delivered multiple times due to no one being home to receive this. Due to covid our carriers are restricting the number of re-delivery attempts.
After three attempted deliveries our carrier will return the goods to ourselves and in this worst case situation, we may cancel the order and refund your money, excluding any additional charge for the return and re-deliveries.
Materials delivered from our own stock.
Normally 1 – 2 days (this can sometimes be longer if we are waiting for manufacturers’ stock to arrive into ours).
If the order is placed before 1:00pm and all of the items are in stock, then we will endeavour to dispatch your order same day for delivery the following day.
This still applies for deliveries out of our local area but please note that we use independent carriers so be aware that there may be external factors which we cannot control (e.g Far out postcodes or local traffic situations)
Materials delivered direct from the manufacturer.
There may be some occasions when it is more efficient or cost effective to have the materials shipped direct from our suppliers to the customer.
We will place the order immediately upon receipt of your order but this can sometimes take a few working days depending on the manufacturers production schedule or carrier used.
We will always endeavour to get the goods to the customer at the earliest possible date but if these are urgently required, please speak to us to check.
Please note that many manufacturers will offer a next day delivery service at an increased delivery cost and also a cut of time for this order to be placed (usually around 11am / 12pm)
Please call us on 08454 530 017 between 8am and 5pm Monday – Friday or email us on [email protected] for any delivery queries, or urgent requirements.
Please read our full terms and conditions with regard to full details on deliveries.