Fastfill is a fast setting, Portland-cement based structural mortar which cures at temperatures as low as -10°C. It is ideal for reinstating heavily trafficked areas such as roadways and industrial floors as well as for general concrete repairs which need rapid return to service on areas such as bridges, decks and floors. Here are just some of its many benefits….
- Rapid setting, allowing foot traffic within just 45 minutes and forklift traffic within 2 hours
- Single pack pre-packaged material, only requiring the addition of clean water on-site. Part bags can be mixed
- Develops key physical strength very quickly, even at sub-zero temperatures
- Non-toxic when cured, no hazards during application and suitable for use in contact with drinking water
- Can be bulked out with aggregates for economy
- Just 7.5mm of Fastfill provides the equivalent waterproofing to 1000mm of typical concrete
What’s more, Fastfill is fully compliant with Highways Agency Standard BD 27/86 for the repair of Highway Structures and is used on contracts all around the UK.
• Incorporates the latest proven cement chemistry, fibre and styrene acrylic copolymer technology.
• Reliable strength development, even at low temperature, gives rapid return to service.
• Pre-packaged material requiring mixing with clean water. Can be bulked out with sand or aggregate.
• High bond strength exceeds tensile strength of concrete, thus ensuring monolithic performance of the repair.
• Sets in 10 minutes at 20°C yielding a durable, high strength mortar.
• Dense matrix resists 10 bar water pressure. Very high diffusion resistance to acid gases and chloride ions.
• Sulphate resistance to class DS-5/5m of BRE Special Digest 1 and ideally suited for sewage and wastewater applications.
• Portland cement base with physical properties of cured material similar to base concrete.
• Non-toxic when cured and is listed as authorised under Regulation 31 for use in the supply of drinking water.
• Economic mortar requiring no substrate or inter-layer priming. Part bags can be mixed.